7 Benefits of Mechanically Polished Concrete
And the 2 results that can’t be beat!
According to our clients, there are several benefits of mechanically polished concrete in industrial applications:
- significantly decreased repair costs for forklifts,
- less overall wear and tear on vehicles (such as tires),
- increased light reflection in work stations,
- line staff reports of pride in their personal workplace,
- dramatically easier routine surface cleaning (sweeping/mopping) because there is no build up of debris,
- allergen resistant flooring,
- attractive flooring aesthetic.
The bottom line? These benefits result in increased productivity and increased cost savings.
“I find myself looking forward to keeping my area clean.” Larry Holland, Line Operator, talking about C.P.I. polished concrete.
Polished concrete is quickly becoming the ultimate no-wax, no-seal flooring material. Thanks to recent advances in polishing equipment and techniques, we can grind away debris and imperfections on old floors, add premium hardeners, and then buff with a series of diamond polishers to lend an impervious, high-gloss finish.
The polished concrete flooring solutions can be customized to each client’s needs, depending on your operations, industry, traffic – foot, truck, heavy machinery – desired look, and expectations. The advancements in concrete polishing technologies have made concrete the most versatile, durable, and cost-effective flooring material on the market.
Interested in learning more?
Mechanically polished concrete is different from some so-called polished concrete, and there are many advantages to mechanically polished concrete to which our national client list will attest, so email or call (888-610-6656) Concrete Polishing, Inc. for more information about making the right decision for your factory or industrial space.